Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CHARGER BOWLING

Since the team banquet is this weekend on Sunday, many of you will be staying in Hillsdale Saturday night. Have you been wondering how you are going to fill the time Saturday evening? LET'S GO BOWLING!!
I have 4 lanes reserved at Hillside Bowling at 8pm for the early birds who can't stay awake past 10pm. I also have 10 lanes reserved at 9pm for the GLOW IN THE DARK BOWLING. I personally think the 9pm bowling will work for me since the day will have been long, and hanging out in the dark will probably be a good look for me! The Hillside lounge has recently been remodeled. They have beer, burgers, pizza, sandwiches and TVs. Bowling is $3.50 per game. Maybe we could even get some football players to join us as well, since it is possible they will still be in season and need to behave Saturday night. Who knows! RSVP back to me ( mary.veldheer@comcast.net) by Friday night so I can confirm with Hillside. Let's get together for some good old family fun! Bowling talent not necessary!

Mary

No comments: