Monday, November 9, 2009

Minnesota, Here We Come!



Dear Charger Parents,

I will be sending you emails with information as I get it. Minnesota University Coach has this to say about Hillsdale….”

"I am sure Hillsdale is not going to travel very well...coming from Michigan. We would love to dominate the noise and put a lot of pressure on the visiting team."

Well Coach Hoffner, I guess you don’t know the Hillsdale family very well. I think we have been challenged!

Right now, Dan Loy is organizing bus transportation out to Minnesota. He will need to know ASAP anyone who would like to RSVP for that charter. Please email him at dan@loyinsuranceagency.com if you want to get on the bus!! After seeing Coach Hoffner’s comments, I would love to see multiple buses swarming down on Minnesota State.

I will send lodging information later today. For tickets, can go online to purchase at....

http://www.msumavericks.com/index.aspx?path=football&

Make sure you get your tickets for the visitor section!!! Gotta make sure the Maverick fans can see the Hillsdale fans.

ALSO….

Special Hillsdale PLAYOFF apparel can be found at

http://www.cafepress.com/playoffs09 (copy and paste into your browser.)

GO CHARGERS!

MARY

No comments: